The garden consultancy service provides you with a face-to-face session with Liz in your own garden.
- Soil identification / solutions and pH testing if required.
- Plant identification / plant selection where required.
- Identification of micro climates and detailed solutions to problem areas with your garden.
- Pest and disease identification/ solutions and organic control programs.
- Hands on help and instruction with specialist gardening skills such as fruit tree pruning, espalier, rose pruning, topiary etc.
Rates: $185.00 for the first hour or part thereof, $110.00 for each additional hour.
We also offer The Hort Report. This individually tailored, comprehensive document covers all aspects of your garden. It gives you an easy to follow breakdown of the health of your garden, what improvements can be made and how these improvements can be implemented.